More about this domain
Inconspicuously, in the middle of an agricultural area, this very spacious house is hidden behind an evergreen beech hedge. The original farm, built around 1890, was rebuilt in 1994 with the authentic materials. It was once the only house in the area. The original oak truss, which is partially visible, has been ecologically treated and gives the farm an extra nostalgic dimension.
Via the road to the left of the house you can reach, among other things, the garage (for 2 cars) with adjacent workhouse / shed / storage with attic. The storage space is huge. There is still one stable in the shed. The swimming pool installation is also located here.
- On the ground floor, the house consists of a stylish entrance hall with stairs, a very spacious living room with open kitchen, three bedrooms (one of which serves as a dressing), a bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and a storage room. The living room has a beautiful view of the garden and pool through the large windows at the rear. The combination of a fireplace with soapstone gives you a warm and cozy feeling in the winter months. Through the back door there is access to a spacious covered terrace where you can have breakfast in the morning sun. In the garden is a pool house with jacuzzi, a sun terrace and a heated swimming pool of 3.5mx 7m
Floor: very spacious office, bathroom, multipurpose room with acoustically insulated floor, storage room with central heating system and solar water heater, bathroom.
- the upper space is accessible via a custom-made beech staircase. This multipurpose room with acoustically insulated floor is currently partly in use as an office and has a baking room and a toilet. There is also a room that serves as a storage room where the central heating system is also placed.
Until now, investments have always been made in modernization and comfort. The house has solar panels, boiler, air conditioning and home automation.
Via the road to the left of the house you can reach, among other things, the gatehouse, the garage (for 2 cars) with adjacent originally restored barn that now serves as a work house. The storage space is huge. All utilities and motive power are present.
Next to the barn is the stable where five horses used to be cared for. Here is also the swimming pool installation
-located within walking distance, through the fields, from the sports complex / fields 'the lights'
- 3.5 x 7 m swimming pool with heat pump,
- D ventilation system.
- stone floors in living room with wood 'look'
- dishwasher, 6-bowl moretti gas fire., Neff steam oven
- remote controlled curtains, dimmable spots,
- 3 covered terraces, one with Jacuzzi and large screen TV.
- 36 solar panels with certificates.
- 2 bathrooms, one with a rain shower and infrared lamp.
- 2 rainwater wells of 10,000 liters each, connected to the washing machine and toilet on the ground floor.