More about this domain
Renovated square farm with offices, guest rooms, stables and riding arena, a few minutes from the E40, 15 minutes from Leuven and 20 minutes from Brussels airport.
The house of this farm has been tastefully renovated - guest rooms, offices & meeting room were built in the outbuildings, and the remaining barns were equipped for horse breeding, but is also suitable for other activities and can even be immediately - without modifications - exploitable as a B&B.
The farm is located near Leuven in the border area Bierbeek-Hoegaarden-Boutersem, near the border with Walloon Brabant. Notwithstanding its rural location, the E40 Brussels-Liège is less than a 5-minute drive away, a few km from the center of Boutersem, Hoegaarden or Bierbeek with various supermarkets, banks and eateries.
Brussels airport 30 min | Haasrode research park 10 min | Leuven 15 to 20 min
On the other side of the street begins the Mene-Jordaan nature reserve, a beautiful nature reserve of 100 hectares and good for tens of kilometers of excellent walking and riding horses. The Meerdaalwoud is about 20 minutes on horseback and the border with Walloon Brabant and its endless country roads starts in Beauvechain is a 10-minute walk away.
The farm consists of:
- Main house (hall, living room, toilet, dining room, kitchen, storage room, master bedroom with dressing & open bathroom, 2 bedrooms with bathroom, large unfurnished attic, small cellar & riders' dressing room)
- Duplex guest house (kitchen, living room, toilet & laundry room, 1 bedroom & bathroom)
- Loft studio (private kitchen & bathroom, can also be used as an office, already equipped for 3 workstations)
- 2 garage boxes
- 7 horse stables (4 in the courtyard, 3 in the outbuilding with tack room & laundry room), more stables possible
- Large authentic storage shed
- Large agricultural shed